Classic Photos

Tuesday, September 11, 2007


During my down-time, I snapped plenty of pictures. These are two of my favorites.


We went to eat at a new Turkish restaurant that recently opened. We just happened to go on the very evening that they had their belly dancer perform. Chloe was mesmerized. The dancer tried to get Chloe to come dance with her but she wouldn't budge without Daddy. Chloe keeps talking about the belly dancer and imitating her. I had to tell her that her BeBe took belly dancing way back when. Chloe can't wait to belly dance with BeBe!


Another special-made shirt for Daddy's autocross race. We didn't get a lot of photos from the autocross (which Matt won) because Chloe wanted to leave after lunch for a nap.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Please make sure you video Chloe belly dancing with Bebe. I'll pay good money to see that one!