Chloe got a boo-boo

Monday, December 11, 2006


A very brave Chloe showing her "boo-boo" from her blood being drawn. She was awarded with stickers and two lollipops, which she enjoyed both at the same time. Chloe has had her blood drawn in the past, but this was the first time she could verbally communicate her feelings on the situation with me so clearly. After I wiped her tears, she looked at the phlebotomist and said, "You hurt my arm and gave me a boo-boo!". I can say I don't envy her job. Chloe recovered nicely, but reminded me the rest of the day that her arm hurt (which after some questioning it was discovered that she didn't like the band-aid because it's itchy) and she told me the cure for her arm was a bath. Easy enough. What a trooper!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

BeBe will kiss your boo-boo next week when I see you.