Spring Has Sprung!!

Monday, April 23, 2007
Finally! I thought our winter coats would never be put away. Spring decided to make a glorious appearance this weekend and has decided to stay around. The sun is bright, the birds are chirping and the sounds of children playing in the yard can be heard all over.

Chloe is one of those kids out in the yard. The lid has come off the sand box and she is running throughout the backyard with Lizzie the dog. We took full advantage of the beautiful weather to clean up the yard on Saturday and then to enjoy Matt's Porsche autocross on Sunday. Chloe and I brought a picnic to the event and sat in the back of the SUV watching the cars. I got a little sun too!

Today promises to reach the high 80s so Chloe and I have been in the back yard once again. She has spent most of the morning chasing bugs. I have added a video of her, I thought it was cute even though she is getting a little grouchy because her nap time was approaching.

No comments