Beauty Salon

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Chloe had photos taken at JC Penney yesterday for her upcoming 3rd birthday. During the photo shoot, she had all sorts of stray hairs that were driving me crazy. After the photos were taken, I went next door to the salon and got my hair cut and asked to have Chloe's cleaned up. They cut our hair at the same time. I was done 45 minutes before Chloe.

Two of the stylists "teamed" up on Chloe because they thought she was adorable and so well-mannered. They curled and styled her hair in ringlets. It was really cute - I jus wished I had gone to the hair salon BEFORE the photos. Chloe just sat in the chair and let them play with her hair. After cutting and styling her hair she charged me for a kids cut. I think Chloe has her own hair stylist now.

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I think your Mommy should style your hair like this everyday. Too cute!

BeBe

Headmeister said...

Oh my gosh, she looks like a doll she is so cute!

BTW Shanon - you need to make your text white so it's easier to read on that color background. If you need any help, you know where to find me :)

Oh - and I'm totally up for a hike with you! I'll figure out where, you figure out a good date that works for you!