My Darling Diva

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Chloe is working on perfecting being a toddler diva. She went to the nail salon with me this week (to repair the broken nail) and she had her nails painted too. She opted for one red hand and one blue hand with flowers painted on.



She was so good getting her nails painted. The owner of the salon gave Chloe a purse too. It is tres chic. While running some errands, Chloe found some sunglasses (in an animal print) that she wanted. I caved and they are now her favorite. Enjoy the photos of my darling diva. We are off tomorrow for some R&R at North Carolina's Outer Banks.

7 comments

Anonymous said...

I am so scared. Chloe is turning into a mini BeBe!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are going to be so FABULOUS at the beach! Love the sunglasses.

BeBe approves.

Headmeister said...

I love the nails! And I especially love the dress in the last pic! Where can a girl waiting for her referral get one of those?

JoAnn in NJ said...

Hello Beautiful Chloe!
We are also in NJ and our DD will be 2 on Monday.
Check us out as www.hoppelife.blogspot.com

All the best!
JoAnn in NJ

Glen said...

love your blog my wife and I check in alot.
Glen

Glen said...

love your blog me and my wife check in alot.
Glen

bbmomof2boys said...

What a cutie!!!

~Carla