STOP THE MADNESS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I'm sick of snow. We've had so much snow this year that Chloe doesn't get excited about it anymore. We're knee-deep in it and school is cancelled today. I just shoveled our sidewalks and driveway---I've decided I never want another corner house, too much sidewalk to shovel.

Chloe wants to watch Nogg*in and play "school" today. I think we will work on letter sounds and the 50 Nifty United States (I was a U.S. History teacher in a past life). I think if I watch the same Fran*klin again I may puke.

Going to check on the weather in Cancun now....


UPDATE @ 5:12 P.M.:

We made it through the day. We only made it through the letter C of our alphabet book before Chloe lost interest. We then played W*ii P*lay for an hour and half! Chloe loves the air hockey and the cow racing games. Apparently it was a successful day indoors because here is Chloe now--
asleep on the couch with the dog. How sweet.

No comments