A Boy and His Toys

Sunday, March 22, 2009
Matt got a new toy yesterday, a green Triu*mph Sp*rint ST motorbike...
He also got a new helmet to match his new bike, it has the Union Jack on it. Chloe is excited because she gets to wear his old, red helmet. And for those wondering, she plays like she is riding the motorcycle, she doesn't go for rides on the motorcycle.And, here's another Daddy/Daughter photo...

Chloe is assisting Daddy as he repairs my bumper. I seem to have difficulty comprehending how low the front bumper is on a B*MW. This is my 3rd B*MW and I've "curbed" the front bumper on each one. This time was the worst, I pulled up a little too close in a parking spot, curbed the car on the metal bolt holding the parking curb in place and when I reversed I ripped the bumper from the bolt holding it to the car. Thankfully, I have an understanding husband who took it all in stride and is fixing it himself---pretty handy for a girl who like to rip bumpers off of cars.

1 comment

Kelley said...

Love those motorcycle pictures--it's fun to pretend to ride! Sounds to me like your husband is a keeper--it's great how he fixes your bumpers himself!