A Visit to the School Nurse

Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Chloe got her first visit to the school nurse today. She took a fall on the way into school. She was racing a friend into the building. The nurse cleaned her scrape and gave her a band aid. She was very brave.




I was not there for the fall. The friend's mom offered to walk Chloe and her daughter into school. It was raining and I didn't want to take Oliver out of the car. So, I was not present for the fall. The mom called me to let me know Chloe fell and was ok.

After school I took Chloe for ice cream to make it all better. We were going to go here (because it is FREE ice cream day today)...

but the line was long and it was raining.




So we went here instead--



Ice cream makes everything better.




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments

MommaT said...

Especially blue ice cream:) Glad it only needed a bandaide and some momma love

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

WOW...that is VERY blue ice cream! I want some!