Breckenridge

Sunday, December 28, 2008

We were able to meet up with our friend Tom and his wife at Breckenridge. Chloe, Matt and I traveled I-70 from Denver to ski the resort.

Chloe did fantastic this day, skiing only blue runs. She had a blast following Tom down the mountain. I managed to record one of the very long blue runs we did, but it is a 7 + minute video and I won't put that on the blog. There is a classic moment when I am holding the Flip and skiing and fall. I stand up only to be knocked down by a snowboarder. Its a great clip but out of self-respect, I won't put it here.

Tom, Chloe and Matt at the Breckenridge Brewery after a day of skiing.




Speaking of self-respect (or lack thereof) I managed to get a photo of a house in my sister's neighborhood. These people keep adding to the collection of tacky, plastic Christmas paraphernalia each year. It's beginning to spread down the road. This photo doesn't even really do it justice.


No comments