The Holiday Concert

Thursday, December 18, 2008
I am having to do a little catch-up from Christmas. I am making a resolution to keep the blog(s) more up to date. Even though the majority of my Christmas shopping was completed well in advance it seemed I wasn't as organized as I had thought. Time slipped away and I was unable to update the blogs regularly with all of the holiday merriment. I am placing my posts in chronological order--where they should have been posted if I had done it on time.

The last day of Chloe's pre-school before the holiday break was the annual holiday concert. All the children sing holiday songs ("holiday"--must be PC you know as not to offend---they even changed the word "Christmas" to holiday in most of the songs)on the stage for the parent's at a breakfast. After the singing, the children got to meet Santa (not so PC) and received a present--a book.
The concert is very cute and Chloe loved singing the songs. Her favorite is "Feliz Navidad".

In the line-up to go on stage. The children in class were put in order from shortest to tallest. Chloe was 2nd in line, meaning she's one of the shortest.

Singing on stage.

Chloe in her Christmas dress from BeBe.


Chloe meeting Santa Claus. Chloe asked Santa for a violin--she wanted to ask him if he could make her one because its made from wood. Santa responded, "OF COURSE!". I went and bought her a violin after this encounter--thanks Santa!


No comments