Mystic

Monday, August 17, 2009



We went camping this weekend to Mystic*, CT. I was looking forward to the trip as many of my friends had told me how Mystic is a great place to visit. I am also a fan of the movie My*stic Pizza. Unfortunately, my friends left out that getting to Mystic can prove quite a feat. What would normally be a 2.5 hour drive ended up taking almost 5 hours thanks to the loads of traffic on I-95. We got there and we got away for the weekend and that's a good thing.

We went to the aquarium and drove around the Long Island Sound. Chloe got to swim in the pool and play on the playground. We all got to catch up on some needed sleep and relax. We left early on Sunday morning to avoid the traffic so our camping weekend was a short one.

We made it back home in over 3 hours and were able to give the RV a much needed (and overdue) wash both inside and out.

No comments