The Arboretum

Wednesday, April 07, 2010
When in Dallas, we always visit the Dallas Arboretum. Matt and I were married at the Arboretum a few years back. My Dad and I took Chloe and Oliver to the Arboretum today. Chloe wanted to see where Mommy & Daddy got married---even though she has seen it before (I guess she doesn't remember that she celebrated her first birthday at the Arboretum).



A note to anyone visiting Dallas in the Spring---beware of school field trips. I taught school in the Dallas area for 7 years and now I am on the "other side". I apologize to anyone run over at the Dallas Zoo by one of my school children. We have not been able to escape the hoards of young children overtaking every major Dallas attraction we have attended this week. To make matters worse, it also appears there is NO objective to their field trip---in other words, we didn't see any learning going on, just kids running rampant and wild.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I should of stayed for a couple of extra days. The Arboretum looks beautiful.

- Aunt D