Dot Com

Sunday, September 12, 2010
It was a rainy Sunday and that negated going out on the boat. After church we informed Chloe that we were going to go shopping for a new microwave as ours was on its last leg.

CHLOE: "I don't want to go! That's boring. I want to stay home and play W*ii!"

ME: "We will get some lunch and then buy a microwave. It won't take long. We need to go and get a new microwave."

CHLOE: "Why do we have to go? Why can't you order one online and have them deliver it?"

ME: "Because I want to look at them before I buy one."

CHLOE: "Oh come on lady! Its so easy to order on line and we don't have to leave the house! Here's what you do--go to the computer and type in 'microwaves.com', find a microwave, order it and it comes to the house. "

ME: "I need to see the microwaves before I buy one."

CHLOE: "Do you need me to do it for you? I'll do it, you just need to tell me how to spell 'microwave'."

Seriously, where is she learning this stuff? BTW, in the end we did go out and buy a microwave to which Chloe declared, "See, I told you this was going to be boring!".

No comments