Dear Friends

Tuesday, January 11, 2011
One of the great things about living outside NYC is that people tend to travel or want to travel to the area to visit. We didn't get to see as many people when we lived in Dallas--not that I am saying Dallas isn't exciting (it isn't really, unless you like shopping & eating out), but we have had more friends and family pass through this area than when we lived in Dallas. In fact, we some of our friends who live in Dallas more in NYC than we did when we were all in Dallas!

Stacie and I out and about in NYC.


So, I was excited when my childhood and most dear friend was in NYC on a business trip on Monday and we could go to dinner in the city sans children. Stacie and I have been pals since elementary school and were inseperable from that time on to college. Even though we don't get to see each other as much as we would like, we can always pick up where we left off and that is a treasure in a friend!

No comments