Wagon

Thursday, April 21, 2011
It seems that we have been buying giant plastic toys lately. First, we got Oliver the push & pedal truck and now this...






When we were at the zoo last week I became all too aware that we needed something both kids could ride in. Chloe is still not beyond wanting to ride in a stroller. It's not often that we go some place that we need a double stroller so I didn't want to pay several hundred dollars for one and children's resell shops aren't abundant. We do have a double jog stroller but it doesn't travel well. Instead I bought a wagon. We will be testing out it's functionality at a Porsche swap this Sarurday-- just the kind of event where kids don't want to walk and we will need some space for purchases. I hope the kids don't mind riding with brakes for a 944 turbo.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments