The Kiddos

Tuesday, April 05, 2011
As I mentioned, I took the kids to the mall to have some spring photos taken. The real purpose was to have some photos taken of me, Oliver & Chloe for Matt for Father's Day but the photos of the three of us didn't turn out very well due to a lack of cooperation on the part of a 21 month-old. The photographer did manage to get some good photos of the kids individually and together.

And to answer a question that everyone else in the photo studio asked...yes, I did have the kids outfits made to match. That's how I roll. A very nice lady that I found on E*t*sy made the matching outfits for the kids. I also have a top that matches that she made too. She was so reasonable for what she charged for the three pieces and hairbow that I hardly believe that she made a profit.

Chloe--I didn't realize that she was wearing her watch in the photo. She never takes the watch off, except for gymnastics once a week and it's filthy. I love that I captured all her teeth--baby teeth, adult teeth and halfway grown in!!


I seriously don't know how the photographer got a good photo of Oliver--he wouldn't sit still and kept trying to escape the studio.

A cute shot!! The photographer managed to snap this just as Oliver was about to get up. I love it!!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Good pics!

BeBe