Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Chloe and I have been snowed in for Valentine's Day. I guess it was lucky that all of our Valentine's Day parties were yesterday.

Chloe wore a cute little ensemble I put together. She looked so darling. I included a photo of her ensemble below.

In the morning we went to Mommy & Me. Our school photos were before class and some of the moms misunderstood the time and missed the group photo. We decided to take another group photo when we all arrived to class. We had a Valentine's Day party in class and Chloe's cute outfit got covered in pink icing from the cupcakes. The kids all exchanged Valentine's cards and there was much excitement over candy.

We were home long enough to eat lunch and clean up Chloe's outfit before we headed out to pre-school. It was "Red Day" at pre-school and I was the co-oping mom for the class. We had more cupcakes and played games. The kids were so cute when we played pin the nose on Mrs. Valentine. I grabbed the camera to take some shots.

Chloe had a great time celebrating Valentine's with all of her friends. She got almost as much candy as Halloween!

No comments