Covering February Birthdays

Wednesday, February 28, 2007
I thought I would close February out with a few birthday shout-outs.



First on my list is Melanie and Christi. We met at the University of Arkansas when we pledged Kappa Delta together way back when. We roomed together in the sorority house and enjoyed many ups and a few terrible downs. We are now thirty-somethings but can still act like 18 year-olds when we get together. I had to post some photos from the time period to commemorate the occassions. I had to post the ridiculous photo so I could preserve the memory that we were NOT as cool as we thought. I have no recollection as to what we were doing or why but our faces are priceless. Hope you both had happy birthdays. And, for the record, they are both older than me-Ha!


Next is my sister Deanna who celebrates her birthday on Groundhog's Day. For the record, she is older than me too.


And finally, my father celebrated his birthday too. Chloe hopes PaPaw had a happy birthday.


2 comments

Grant's Mom said...

Thanks dude!!! I appreciate the shout out. Oh, yes we are older and wiser than you!! LOL

Christi said...

Oh, I know you DIDN'T!