Getting Ready for Easter

Friday, March 21, 2008
Thursday was the Easter Party at Chloe's pre-school. True to form, Chloe had a special outfit to wear. I think it is absolutely darling.
The Easter party outfit---the jeans are really cute and have appliqued bunnies in grass at the bottom.

At the party, Chloe was given some bunny ears as a gift. She instantly put them on and has been wearing them since. (She even went to bed with them tonight)
The bunny ears---Chloe had them on when she left the pre-school classroom and bunny hopped all the way from the classroom to the car.

Later in the day Chloe and I dyed Easter eggs. Chloe was really very good at this. I feared that I would have dye all over her and the house, but she was very careful. We made tie-dyed eggs with sparkles and used the wax pencil to color on eggs and then dip them in the regular egg dye.
Chloe did a great job with the eggs. I, however, was another story as I broke 3 eggs.


Chloe insisted that we make a "Arkansas" egg. I don't know why--she had NO prompting from me. Perhaps she has some money on Mommy's alma mater in a March Madness bracket?


This is a drawing of Mommy.


Chloe drew a picture of Daddy on this egg.


After we finished with the eggs, I was cleaning up and Chloe got into her Easter treats from school. She found a stamp and went wild with it. She had pink stamps all up her arms and on her face....

1 comment

Anonymous said...

BeBe things you are such a cute bunny|||||||

Happy Easter.