A New Look & Title

Saturday, March 22, 2008
Some things have changed on the blog, if you didn't notice. The new name of the blog is "A Family United". It was "All About Chloe". More evident, we got a new look, thanks to the fabulous Diana at Custom Blog Designs who did a great job and was so easy to work with.

I had had the idea to Photosh*p some photos of Chloe into the shapes of the states/countries of our origins (from left to right on the header: NJ, TX, China & England) for a while. The idea just sat there but I couldn't muster the creativity to actually design it all. I purused others adoption blogs and came across one that I thought was spectacular. It was designed by Diana and I knew that she was the one to redesign this blog. I contacted her, told her what I was thinking with the state/country photos and that I loved the other blog she designed. I sent her the state/country photos and bam, she turned this design out quickly!

Part of the redesign was to alter the name of the blog. Yes, our lives are still "All About Chloe" but we hope to add to our family, so we took the re-design opportunity to change the name as well. The url still remains the same.

Hope you like it---we do!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I love the new look. Very clever indeed!