March Madness

Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's March and that means it's NCAA basketball time. I don't play the brackets, but I do tune in to see The Hogs (my alma mater) play. I stayed up last night to watch the Razorbacks take on Indiana and was completely driven mad by C*BS flip-flopping between games. It was insane, I'd be watching the Razorbacks and switch on would come another game and then switch back to the Razorbacks to check in on the score and then switch on to another game! FOR THE LOVE....STOP!


I guess you could call me a fair-weather fan---I only watch college basketball during March Madness. It is one of the only times of the year I can tune in to see The Hogs play without purchasing it and it holds such fond memories-I was a junior in college in 1994, the year that the Razorbacks won the national title. As insane as it may sound to some---it ranks in my Top 10 of the most memorable days of my life. Before you say get a life....I say you didn't attend a university that won a national championship while you attended---the euphoria, the parties, the joy! What a hoot! What a memory.


Just for giggles--I searched and found this scrapbook page from my senior year. I couldn't find my junior year scrapbook (its lost in the catastrophe that is my basement). My senior year March Madness party was much more subdued---Arkansas battled for the national title but lost.


1 comment

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful blond you were.