Coolest Suitcase on Earth

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I have a friend from Newcomers that started her own on-line business--she sells items that make traveling with kids easier. Her store has way cute stuff and you can see all she has here. Last week she had an open house displaying some of her wares and Chloe and I attended. We ordered a new backpack, a lap desk and a the neatest children's suitcase known to man. Today she delievered the items to me.

Chloe and I tore into the packages and are still reeling from the high of discovering one of the coolest suitcases for kids. We are planning on taking some trips this next year and I think this little gem will come in very handy indeed. What a clever idea. Its for kids ages 3-6 and will hold a child up to 110 lbs. Chloe loves it and so do I. Can't wait to use it.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Cool suitcase. Really adorable items. Chloe can come to see BeBe with her new suitcase.