Coming up for Air

Tuesday, September 02, 2008
I am coming up for some air from underneath the massive pile of laundry I have had in my basement for weeks. I am happy to report that it is now complete and I can get about organizing the rest of my house.

Today Chloe helped me go through her toys and clear out some of the items she does not play with. Of course, once she "rediscovers" a toy it means she must play with it right then. However, once I showed her that she usually had multiples of each toy (like play phones, play cameras, etc.) she got to pick one that she wanted to keep. Once we completed Chloe's toy stash, she got to help Mommy do the same with her own possessions.

With all that done, I must say it is truly sweet to see that Chloe remembers who gave her special toys. She remembers that Aunt Deanna gives her neat puzzles, Nana gives her the America*n G*rl doll clothes and dolls, BeBe gives her the ladybug items and pencils & pens and that PaPaw gives her updates on her chickens. Most importantly, she reminded me today that Mommy & Daddy give her toys at Christmas (oh, and she wanted to know when Christmas would be coming).

In the meantime, I leave you with some photos of last week's soccer camp Chloe attended. She was a very good listener and kicked the ball with her feet and didn't use her hands---she was very proud.


**I know how small these photos are. I am working on them. A friend took them and sent them via Shu*terf*y who are now holding the photos ransom. **


No comments