Soccer

Sunday, September 20, 2009


We signed Chloe up for an 8 week soccer program for kindergartners through our town. They divide the kids up and play games. There is no organized soccer games for kids Chloe's age, and I think that its a good thing as they have a five-second attention span.

Chloe loved playing the games. We got such a kick out of watching her. She loves soccer, especially the cool soccer cloths she gets to wear. I purchased her size 4 soccer shorts and they were so large I had to pin them to keep them up. She cannot wear anything with an elastic waist, she's too petite. She insisted on wearing them. I thought the giant, white clip I used to keep them up that was sticking out the back of her shorts and the her shoe laces that wouldn't stay tied took away from the cool factor, but she didn't think so.


No comments