SCHOOLS OUT!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Finally! I don't know who is more excited to have school over with, me or Chloe!?! It just seemed to drag on and on this year---June 23---school is officially over and Chloe is going into the 1st grade! The Texan in me still has my mind set that school should get out around Memorial Day not Independence Day!

I am excited that Chloe is done with half-day school and will go full-day next year. That means I don't have to interrupt and gear Oliver's naps around Chloe's half-day schedule. I felt like we were constantly coming and going and that all we came home for was for Oliver to nap and then I hit the road again!

This last week of school has been party central. Chloe has a pool party everyday this week. I managed to snap some shots at two of the parties that we have attended thus far.

Chloe always complains about how cold the water is and then she dives right in. Oliver had to watch from the sideline and play peek-a-boo with Mommy.

No comments