Soiled Linens

Wednesday, August 25, 2010
A Completely Random Photo taken on vacation, but I thought it was better than the photo that should accompany this blog post--Someone really likes yogurt.

As fate would have it, the stars aligned and lady luck walked away. It began when we returned from vacation with loads of laundry to discover a broken washing machine. We made an appointment to have it repaired--first available date is this Saturday. Sensing my inability to clean soiled fabrics, my children turned on some primitive wiring in their brains and began spewing bodily fluids.  Drastic times call for drastic measures and a new repair company was called---one that handles emergencies. They arrived this morning and I greeted them covered in vomit (a gift from my son). I'm happy to report that the washer has been fixed and my children also appear to be on the mend.

I remain holed up in my basement, catching up on laundry. Oh washer, I never thought I would say it, but I missed you.

No comments