Chloe's School Holiday Performance

Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Chloe’s Holiday pageant was at school today. Oliver and I attended. The kids sing songs and Chloe watches me to see if I will cry.

She had a speaking part today. Her line was, "And don't forget the apple pie!". She has the cutest voice if I do say so myself. This is Chloe's 2nd grade class doing the opening monologue on the United States.

Most of my pictures came out blurry and the video isn't much better. It was dark in the gymnasium and I didn't have the proper flash. I also had a two year old with me who didn't like me looking through a camera lens and not at him. Wonder how it got blurry??? And, yes,  I realize the lens was not open in the previous video until a few seconds after I recorded. As you can hear in the background, "Mom, Mom!", I was a little distracted.  

I have one ok picture I am posting. I realize the children look like they are possessed. Chloe is to the left of the boy in the necktie on the first row.

No comments