Welcome to Our Playroom

Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome to Our Playroom, originally uploaded by pookie2shoes.

This is just too funny (and it shows my weird sense of humor). Work started today to replace our 80+ year old boiler in our basement, which is our media and play rooms.

The first phase of the removal was getting the asbestos out of the boiler. The men came around 8 a.m. and spent 2 hours barricading off the area around the boiler by putting thick, plastic barriers throughout along with these signs. When I rounded the corner to see what the heck they were stapling in all the walls, I saw this. I couldn't stop laughing. I HAD to photograph it.

I sent it to Matt and he thought it was a classic too.

1 comment

Headmeister said...

Holy crap - I just belly laughed and spilled my coffee! That is HYSTERICAL! Yes, I have s sick sense of humor too! lol...