A Favorite Place...

Thursday, June 12, 2008
Chloe and BeBe at the rose garden.

I mentioned in my previous post that this place is one of my favorite's in NYC. I could while away an entire day wondering its expansive grounds. So, for BeBe's first day with us, its just what we did.
Chloe with a Madonna Lily, which we all thought was lovely.

Besides looking at lovely flowers, the NY Botanical Garden has numerous walking paths, a lovely picnic spot, a fabulous children's center and a family garden where kids can water the vegetables and make crafts.
Chloe with a floral caterpillar at the children's garden center.

We are members of the garden and I plan on returning many times this summer with Chloe during the week and as a family on the weekend.

Chloe and BeBe standing in front of a Linden tree, one of the trees in the NYC area that blooms in June giving off a sweet smell in the air.

No comments