Cosmo Anyone?

Tuesday, June 03, 2008
I haven't managed to make it to see "the movie" yet...but thoroughly plan to once things settle down around here. My mother was able to go to see the movie and I got the BeBe's movie review as only my mother can give it. BeBe's review of course had nothing to do with plot and summary but all about how the actor's looked in the movie. Apparently who needs storyline when the little girl who plays Charlotte's daughter is so adorable and SJP (aka Carrie) is so ugly? Can't wait to go see the movie for myself. But, just for fun I decided to partake in the who am I most like survey. Oy! Not what I expected....





You Are Most Like Miranda!



While you've had your fair share of romance, men don't come first

Guys are a distant third to your friends and career.

And this independence *is* attractive to some men, in measured doses.

Remember that if you imagine the best outcome, it might just happen.





Romantic prediction: Someone from your past is waiting to reconnect...



But you'll have to think of him differently, if you want things to work.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I was also Miranda! Not what I expected either. Silly of me taking the quiz when I have been married for 39 years.

BeBe