The 20th High School Reunion

Tuesday, August 02, 2011
The kids and I went to Dallas for my 20th high school reunion. The time of year wasn't the best-- middle of summer and temperatures in Dallas in excess of 100 degrees--nevertheless the trip down memory lane was so much fun and the kids had a great time seeing their BeBe  & PaPaw, swimming & eating snow cones to stay cool.

I bought the kids some authentic cowboy boots this trip. Chloe picked out matching ones with Oliver and she wore them with her shorts in 105 degrees. So cute!



The purpose of going to Dallas was to go to my high school reunion. I attended with my longtime friend, Stacie. We went with few expectations and maybe that's why we had such a fabulous time!! The venue where the reunion was held was very dark and the photos didn't turn out so well. I do have a few.


Stacie & I at the reunion.

Stacie is smiling while I am taking photos.

Nakina, Carmen & I. Carmen is a childhood friend and it was so much fun catching up with her.

Traci & Stacie.
Chloe, Oliver and I met up with Stacie, her husband and kids at their swim club so we could rehash the reunion and *snort* and laugh at old yearbooks. Stacie's oldest daughter and Chloe are the sweetest together and play so well together. Perhaps they will be lifelong friends like their mothers?


It was great catching up and having so much fun. This trip marked the beginning of our month-long vacation(s). We landed at home long enough to do some laundry and repack for our Finger Lakes racing getaway with Matt's Dad who is coming in from Sweden. I hope to have lots of photos of that!

No comments