What Did I Say...

Wednesday, April 17, 2013
And, as predicted, our post office has lost our USCIS approval. Mail has arrived for Wednesday and no approval in the mail. That's 5 mail days since approval and nothing. Emailed our USCIS officer and hope to get a new one sent.

Edited to Add: I contacted our agency and they received a copy of our 1800a approval on Monday. Our caseworker was able to email me a pdf of the approval so I could include it in our i800 filing, which I overnighted via FedEx to USCIS. Our case officer at the NBC unit is mailing us a new hard copy. Fingers crossed it gets here and we don't have any other lost items sent via USPS.

Our i800a approval, the original, arrived in the mail on Friday, April 19. I assume it was delivered to the wrong address and they put it back in to the post for re-delivery. I am curious to see when our 2nd copy sent from our officer on Thursday, April 18 arrives. Wondering if I should start worrying about our i800 arriving!

No comments