Jinxed?

Friday, May 08, 2009
After dinner tonight I loaded the dishwasher and started it. Water, lots of water poured from out of the bottom on to my kitchen floor. After moping it up, Matt took the panel off and had a look, tinkered with a few things and started the dishwasher again. It ran through its cycle for a little while before pouring out water again. Matt tinkered some more before declaring that it was dead and I needed to get a new dishwasher. Not happy that I have to spend Saturday morning shopping for a kitchen appliance on my own (because Matt has autocross), I go to my laptop to get a headstart. I open my laptop, turn it on and hear what sounds like wires frying. I freak, Matt comes to the rescue, tinkers with it and then pronounces my laptop dead too.

I mean, really, what are the chances?

No comments