Stage Mom--Take 2

Saturday, May 30, 2009
I think I got it right this time, that's not to say the day wasn't without some stress and drama, but it was no big deal. I went and purchased this sewing kit on Friday. I'm prepared.


Chloe's performance was great---no one ran off the stage because they missed their mark. We couldn't take photos or video during the performance because as Matt put it, "the dance school can charge parent's the ridiculous sum of $35 for a video." Alas, we expect our copy in a couple of weeks (rip off).

I did snap a couple of photos of the day which I will share. Oh yes, I did...though we aren't stage parents, we pulled from the stage mom/dad handbook and bought our child a dozen pink roses for her performance. (Hey, they are now brightening up the house!)

No comments