Halloween Party

Sunday, October 25, 2009




Saturday was our Newcomer's Halloween Party. This is our 4th and final year in Newcomers and our last Halloween bash. Matt was sick with a cold and did not attend. Chloe got to wear her Native American Halloween outfit for the first time. It was rainy and humid on Saturday so it was the perfect day for an indoor family-friendly Halloween bash.
Chloe and I arrived early to help with the balloons and final decorations. You could tell that Chloe had done this before as she mingled with all her friends. I barely saw her at the party as she and her pals entertained themselves.
During the party, a friend introduced me to her neighbor who also moved from Dallas. Turns out I went to high school and church with her husband (it's a small world). Later that day, I went out to run an errand and began talking to the clerk who had grown up and moved from my hometown in Texas as well.


No comments