It's Called a Wrinkle

Sunday, October 04, 2009
How 'bout them Hogs? They trounced the Aggies!! Chloe didn't make it through all of the game but she wanted to know when she woke up if the Giants won. Uh, not who we were watching dear.

During the course of our girls weekend, Chloe and I went out for Indian food (Chloe's choice). At the restaurant Chloe drew a picture of me. I asked her what the three lines were on the top of my head and she said, "What are those lines called on your forehead because that's what they are."

Those lines are called wrinkles---thanks for pointing them out. As soon as Daddy returns in town I am going for botox!



Chloe's rendering of Mommy. Nice wrinkles. Her teacher would tell me its a sign of intelligence that she draws such detail in her pictures. I don't know if I agree....


Matt had a fabulous time driving his car at all sorts of speeds over his 4-day racing excursion. He had lots of photos and stories to tell. I kind of tuned out when he told me two people smashed up their new Porsche's, he had to get new brake pads and he wore out his race tires and needs new ones. I'm happy he had a great time, its a fun hobby for him. I included a photo of him in his car that a fellow driver took.




1 comment

Katie said...

One word comment on the drawing...HILARIOUS!