Spring Has Disappeared

Friday, March 25, 2011
I think my eagerness for the arrival of Spring has caused a retreat. It snowed yesterday (and two days before that) and it's only 41 degrees today and the daily highs for the remainder of the weekend stay around that mark. Matt is in Virginia racing cars and I am scrambling, trying to figure out something to do with the kids this weekend that is relatively warm. I am so sick of being indoors that I may just bundle the kids up and do something outside. The sun is shining and it makes you think it is warmer than it really is.

I do know that I need to go shopping for a crib tent for a certain toddler who I caught attempting to climb out of his crib today at nap time. He had already pulled the blackout curtains off the curtain rods as well as move his crib away from the wall by pushing against the wall with his feet. Mom's going to put a "kabash" on all of that with the crib tent!

In the meantime, here are some photos of the children doing the activities they like best---
 

 Oliver--playing with his cars and pointing his finger telling me "NO".





Chloe, doing cartwheels in the front yard.




No comments