I'm Apparently a Grouch

Sunday, September 02, 2012
Chloe woke up this morning (at 9:40 a.m.!!!!---another reminder that I need to get her on the school schedule asap/PDQ) and Oliver and I had been up for some three hours, cleaning and playing and I hear her walk downstairs and say, "OH NO!!! Oliver, Mom is going to FREAK out when she sees what you have done!!!!".

I turn to look and see Chloe standing there, with her hand over her mouth.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I don't think I can say," Chloe replies. "You're going to FREAK out its that bad."

"Tell me," I demand.

"I can't!" Chloe declares.

I walk into the living room to see this....


I thought Oliver had slashed the couch, colored on my antique secretary or the walls. This is a mess of cars on the floor. So not freak out worthy.

Uh, what kind of ogre have I been this summer?

No comments