Frustrated

Tuesday, May 07, 2013
Its always something when adopting. I know it will all work out in the end. I know we are getting closer to traveling to China. But, I also know that we have a few more steps to go through before we can travel.

That's why I am a little perturbed with this next step--confirmation that our paperwork has been forwarded to the US Consulate in Guangzhou. I know two other families who received their i800 approvals around the same time as us. One on April 30th and one on the same day as us. They have both gotten their confirmation in the form of a PDF from the National Visa Center.

We're still waiting. In fact, we're still waiting for a response to the two emails we've sent the last two days. We've gotten the canned "got your email, now wait for us to respond", but nothing else.

I'm hoping when we do get a response that it will contain our PDF so we can move on to the next steps...the ones that don't require us to contact government agencies for information (unless of course it's our nice USCIS officer).

No comments