Quality Control

Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Some days I think, "How in the world am I going to survive three kids?" and then I have days like the last few, where the kids sat and ate dinner with me without wandering around the table and even a crazy day where I ran carpool to swimming, sports camp, had a meeting, drove here and there and back again, grocery shopped with a three-year old successfully and still spent some quality time enjoying our first really warm day blowing bubbles and assembling Emma Claire's new stroller.
 
And, yes, you would think that we would have plenty of strollers since this is baby #3, but we don't. I kind of donated them to charity. We didn't have the storage space!!
 
I have to say, I can't wait to have two little ones at home together. It's going to be fun. Maybe Chloe will disagree being the BIG sis to two pre-schoolers, but I think she's going to enjoy it too.
 
Oliver had to go for a test drive in the stroller. He was telling me that I HAD to make sure to buckle Emma Claire in to the seat that it was "dangerous". I guess he's going to be "quality control" out of the three kids.

...or his crazy, goofy self.


No comments