Mother's Helper...

Thursday, October 23, 2008
I was on a phone conversation with a fellow Board member of my League while I was waiting for the dryer to finish. Chloe was playing nearby with her stuffed animals.

I heard the familiar buzz of the dryer, saw Chloe stand up and walk away, but I finished my conversation before heading to the laundry room next door. When I left the office, I came across this site---



Oh, yea, Chloe had taken out the clothes and was folding them. How's that for a helper? Only problem was she took the clothes out of the washer and not the dryer, so these nicely folded clothes were still wet.

I praised Chloe for helping and then told her we had to take the dry clothes out and fold them and put these wet clothes into the dryer. She apparently caught the laundry bug (glad someone has it in this family) and wanted to do it all by herself. I supervised---of course.

No comments