The Weekend

Monday, October 27, 2008











We had an action-packed weekend. Friday, I had a girls night out with my pal's from our playgroup. We ate at a local restaurant and for giggles we went to the local El*k's Club for drinks.

Saturday was go-go-go as we went to our Newcomer's Halloween party and then dashed off so I could speak at the fall StarPower! event on media literacy for tweens. Chloe got to wear her Halloween costume to the party---she's a monarch butterfly. We then dashed off to see the U.S. gymnasts perform. Chloe was so beat that she fell asleep half way through.

On Sunday evening, Matt and I has a date night as we went to dinner and then the Cold!Play concert. We managed to get floor seats on Saturday and it was a spur of the moment decision to go. We were glad we went and the band was fantastic. We also enjoyed giving the guy selling concert shirts a hard time because on the list of cities on the Viva*La*Vida* tour they had Dublin, Ireland listed as "Dublin U.K.". Last I checked Dublin is in the Republic of Ireland, not the United Kingdom.

It was also Chloe's BeBe's birthday (my mom) and our neice Gemma's birthday as well. We hope they both had a great birthday.

1 comment

Anonymous said...

BeBe did have a great birthday weekend. I especially liked my birthday song from Chloe!