Planning for the Holidays

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chloe and I were discussing Thanksgiving today while we were flipping through the pages of this magazine. I asked her what she wanted for Thanksgiving (meaning food). Her response: a big centerpiece of flowers and a tablecloth with fall flowers. Could she be more my child?


Later in the evening, when we were preparing for bed, Chloe and I were discussing the holidays again and the topic of Christmas came up. Chloe informed me that she knew what she wanted from Santa. She wants mahjong and a violin. That one came out of left-field.


***UPDATE: Of course, like any child she has added to the Christmas list and would now like a guinea pig and a drum set too.***

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I hear that Guinea Pigs are good eating and taste a lot like chicken....