Keep your eye on the ball

Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Chloe woke up in the middle of the night with a runny nose and cough. I decided that I would cancel all activites for the day and keep Chloe at home. Chloe and I were playing catch this morning and I thought she was too precious. We played for over 30 minutes and everytime she would throw the ball she would say the same thing. So, I had to record it. There are 2 takes. The first is us throwing the ball back and forth and the 2nd was me trying to explain to Chloe that she has to keep her eye on the ball and put her hands forward to catch the ball. She took it very literally and thus I must post her "keeping her eye on the ball".

A side note: I need to add that Chloe insisted on wearing her ensemble which was a diaper, her Halloween shirt (given to her by Grant), a beaded necklace from BeBe and a sash/belt tied around her waist. My little diva has got an eye for fashion!



1 comment

Grant's Mom said...

We forget how literal they take our commands!! Too cute and funny!!