GO HOGS!!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

We sat down on this chilly fall day in Jersey to watch the Razorbacks take on the #2 ranked Auburn Tigers. I had to run upstairs and grab Chloe's Arkansas cheerleader outfit (thanks Christi). She liked twirling in the skirt. I couldn't get her to do the Hog Call but she did make an attempt to join in on the "GO HOGS GO!" chant with the TV. She now likes to point out every cheerleader on the TV. She saw some cheerleaders with their belly showing and now is insisting hers show too. GREAT. WHAT HAVE I DONE? I was only trying to be a supportive alumnus and begin the Razorback brainwashing on my 2 year old. I didn't know watching a college football game would warp her and cause her to run around the house showing her belly.

I was happy to see the Hogs do so well on national TV & a little pleased to see a #2 ranked SEC rival fall. I hope the Razorbacks put in another great appearance on national TV against LSU in November. I think Chloe's cheerleading uniform will remain in the closet for that game and her belly shall remained covered.

No comments