Hayride--Take 2

Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Today we went back on our hayride and pumpkin picking with Chloe's Mommy & Me pre-school class. Notice the photos from our 1st hayride. Chloe's in short sleeves. Notice a difference in today's photos??? It's cold. There's even some talk of light flurries!!!

The hayride to Chloe was old hat. She went to see the chickens and peacocks and decided there was nothing else to do except take some photos of Mommy on the hayride. I was lucky to get any photos at all. When I would take the camera from her, Chloe would yell, "hold me mommy, hold me!". I would pick her up and then she would swipe the camera and yell, "Down!" It didn't take long to catch on to that one. I did manage some photos though.

Oh, and to prove my diva/toddler theory....Chloe picked a pumpkin and was holding it. As we boarded the hayride to return to the nursery, the driver of the tractor held out his hand to help Chloe up the stairs. Chloe, handed him her pumpkin instead and said, "Here, you hold Chloe's pumpkin. Chloe do it by self." I said, "Why doesn't Mommy hold your pumpkin instead?" Her response, "No, he can do it." After she made it up the stairs, she turned back to the driver to order him to, "Give me Chloe's pumpkin!" He obliged and got a "Thanks!" and a cheeky little smile. All hail Diva Chloe!

No comments