Number Crunching- Take 2

Wednesday, June 05, 2013
It seems my number crunching trying to figure out travel dates was all in vain. Indeed the U.S. Consulate will be closing for two weeks in July to move offices and thereby making our "travel window" I thought I determined impossible.

Our agency won't ever speculate or estimate travel to families. I spoke with them this morning regarding the closure of the consulate and they confirmed that it will be closed for two weeks. Typically families leave on a Thursday with our agency to fly to China and all they could determine for us was that we won't be leaving for China on July 4th or July 11th (my estimated departure date).

I tried to get her to say if it meant an August travel date. All she would say was no traveling the first or second weeks in July.

No comments