Pumpkin Patch

Friday, October 19, 2012
October means the annual pre-school visit to the pumpkin patch and Oliver had his first pre-school field trip. We went on a hay ride and then "picked" a pumpkin from the patch.

**I didn't notice at the time I took some of these photos that Oliver had wanted to use the camera and he attempted to make a grab for it and placed a big fingerprint smudge across the lens of my point and shoot so some of the pictures are blurry.**

Oliver is pretty decisive. He walked right out, picked up a pumpkin at was done.

The pumpkin is picked, its time to socialize with pal (they were trying to convince me to let them have a playdate--they are three and it has already begun).

Another pal from pre-school with Oliver on the hayride.

Oliver with the remains of this apple-donut from the pumpkin patch.

We had a beautiful day and Oliver and I spent a lovely afternoon at the park.

No comments